Friday, May 05, 2006

HVD

I know my posts are slightly boring, I'll try to get back to my funnier self at some point. Here's the latest question around the HVAC system. I have found a little data on a newer technology that uses High Velocity Duct. Anyone know anyone that may have used this stuff and/or a contractor that installs it.

I have 4 contractors coming over on Monday but I think they are going to just be the normal forced air systems. This high velocity stuff is small ducting (2") and therefore smaller vents and things as well. Makes it easier to run the duct through an older home like ours.

Excitement is definitely starting to set in though. As soon as the home inspection is complete on our house I'll feel a ton better. Slightly worried something might come up that could break the deal.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

boy, these are boring posts. i wish i had more knowledge of the wide world of heating and cooling. hmmm. but i don't.

3:44 PM

 
Blogger BAS said...

i have my own "high velocity ductwork" but i don't talk about it much in the blogosphere

6:14 PM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

PLEASE O PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING ELSE TO LOOK AT WHEN WE CLICK ON YOUR BLOG. thanks.

11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home