Monday, April 03, 2006

Word

Not much interesting going on with me.... haven't blogged much lately since my mom got me a computer game for my birthday, Civilization III, so I have been playing that. Plus, the rental house that I partially own we are selling so we have been cleaning/painting in order to get it ready to sell. If you know anyone that is interested in a good house in P Ridge... send them our way.

I'm stuck in a meeting right now but thankfully we learned at the beginning of the meeting that my services are actually not required for this project because one of the companies we outsource to handles this work. Who says that outsourcing is bad??? Just saved me a ton of heartache.

Hopefully I can get out of here soon so I can get to the gym and/or a Sierra Club meeting that I am thinking about attending.

By the way, I am graduating from Xavier in about a month, which by the way was just rated 24th for part time programs, First time it's hit the US News Rankings. It's a non-ticketed event so anyone is welcome to come to the Cintas Center at 2pm on May 13. We will be having a grill-out at my house afterward. Probably will be some beer and fire. Let us know if you think you will come so we can plan food accordingly.

6 Comments:

Blogger BAS said...

Sierra Club?

2:26 PM

 
Blogger Justin said...

Yeah, Sierra Club, I think it's pretty left wing. I'm trying to maintain my moderate status in case I ever want to be a Senator and I need something to balance out you being my roommate.

6:45 PM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

Ha. That was awesome. I think that cigar in your mouth in that pic helps your "right" status too. For some reason I only picture republicans chewing on cigars. Is that weird of me?

5:44 AM

 
Blogger BAS said...

I never thought my best friend could be a tree-hugging, granola-munching, birkenstock-wearing, highbrow neo-Malthusian environmentalist. They must have butterfly pictures in their elitist calendars or something.

6:31 AM

 
Blogger BAS said...

PS: Tell Katie Couric I said hi.

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Jared said...

sierra club eh? ian must be getting to you...

3:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home