Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sorry for the delay

Haven't posted in awhile.... been pretty busy at work which is where I would usually take 5 and write my post.

Had St Pattie's day and my B-day last weekend. If you didn't already read Wilcoxon's blog or Jared's it will be news to you that Nick Lachey made an appearance at my favorite, newly reopened, neighborhood bar on Friday. I have to admit it sorta bugged me because that definitely does not fit the style of that bar where they main clientele are in their 40s. However, it did make for a relatively interesting afternoon and hopefully it wil boost the bar's popularity a bit while it gets off it's feet.

B-day was pretty sweet, got a couple of cool new t shirts, and some other stuff off my gift registry. Jenn made me a sweet Wiedemann cake. Yup fellas, she's a keeper.

4 Comments:

Blogger BAS said...

Nick Lachey showing up means Dubliner is definitely turning into BoaterBoyz!

When are you going to be on his MTV reality show?

4:34 AM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

Hmmmm...I'm wanting to check out the Dubliner. Anybody going there this afternoon? Justin? Jared? Jason?

8:05 AM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

geez, and now that your mom bought you CIVILIZATION III for your birthday, you will never blog again...nor will I get a shot at the computer...

5:36 AM

 
Blogger BAS said...

CIVILIZATION III? What ever happened to Catan? All I know is I smoked him at Risk about eight times. After I demolished him in checkers.

5:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home