Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'm tagged


I got tagged by Jared to write this stuff so I'll be cool.

Four jobs I’ve had in my life
Lawn Mower
Emu Pen Cleaner (If you think they are cute, you are very wrong... very scary and dangerous)
McDonald's Crew Member
Engineering Draftsman

Four movies I can watch over and over
Princess Bride
Three Amigos
Usual Suspects
Christmas Vacation


Four places I have lived
Plainfield, IN
Hanover, IN (Home of Woody Boyd)
Colorado Springs, CO
Cincinnati, OH

Four TV shows I love to watch
Lost
Scrubs
Seinfeld
American Choppers

Four places I have been on vacation
New York, NY
Cancun, Mexico
Western Europe
Colorado


Four of my favourite dishes
My mom's lasagna
General Tso's Chicken
Skyline Chili
Black Rasberry Chip Ice Cream from Graeters (is that a dish?)

Four websites I visit daily
my.pg.com
mynetscape.com
itunes music store
cnn.com (from mynetscape)

Four places I would rather be right now
At the gym
Watching Drum Corps
In a cabin in the woods with my wife and dog.
Trying to find tickets to the Colts/Seahawks in the Superbowl.

Four bloggers I am tagging
Fuji
Miriam
Heidi
Sandra

7 Comments:

Blogger Jared said...

see you enjoyed that didn't you?

9:51 AM

 
Blogger sarah cool said...

I liked the picture of the emu.


"Dude, it's a llama!"

(If anyone can place that quote, you will be my hero this week and I will give you a dollar.)

9:57 AM

 
Blogger BAS said...

Princess Bride? Dude, what the merph? Everyone knows you really wanted to say Pretty Woman anyway.

Who is Woody Boyd? Woody Boyd = Katie Couric.

10:22 AM

 
Blogger Jared said...

sarah, it's from "dude where's my car?" of course. i love that movie...

1:52 PM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

I LOVE THE EMU pic. I wonder if alpacas are any better. ILOVEALPACAS.COM!!!

4:50 AM

 
Blogger sarah cool said...

OK Jared, you get a buck.

I LOVE THAT MOVIE.

11:32 AM

 
Blogger Heidi said...

I realize that this is really late, but I am TERRIFIED of birds and there is nothing cute about a 6 foot tall one. It is the thing that nightmares are made of

6:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home