Monday, February 20, 2006

Cell Phone Plans

Need some insight... After 2 gruelling years Jenn and I's cell phone contract is finally up. Although Sprint has been fine we are ready to change plans to reduce cost slightly and we both need new phones. I have been shopping around a bit and Cingular has been a front runner as far as cost but I really don't want to get into a 2 year contract again. Just came across a President's day sale with T-Mobile that is only 12 months, the price we are looking for, and 2 free Moto Razors.

With that said... anyone have any feedback on T mobile? I have heard so-so reviews on their service in the past but for the price it might be worth it for us. Plus we just got a home IP phone again so our cell phones will really be more functional convenience rather than necessity.

Any input would be helpful. According to the website (wirefly) I have to purchase by the end of the day.

6 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Consumer Reports rates Verizon as the best service. Also, you can sign one year contracts but the phone price goes up. I don't know much about T-Mobile but I've never heard anything great and I BELIEVE that C.R. rated it fourth, even after Cingular. Which was not real great, in my opinion.

9:16 AM

 
Blogger Christine said...

hey me and my fiance have had tmobile for a year.. We love it. and haven't had any problems with it. We don't like CINGULAR... they are the devil... maybe kind of harsh. I highly recommend Tmobile

10:49 AM

 
Blogger ashley said...

My mom said she read your blog and wanted me to tell you that she loves T Mobile. She has had it for "a hundred years"

12:25 PM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

i love it that Ashley's mom reads Ashley's friends blogs!! HI ASHLEY'S MOM!! So glad you like T-MOBILE!!

1:55 PM

 
Blogger Jon A. Owens said...

Cingular is NOT the devil; Cingular is cool. And I don't care what Consumer Reports says, we couldn't stand Verizon! Although, maybe it's just that I find that whole "In" Network thing a bit creepy, and that "Can you hear me now?" guy started getting on my nerves a long time ago... ;-)

4:19 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Jon is just blinded by the cingular ways..the enemy is not allowing him to see the truth about cingular..LOL

10:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home