Friday, March 16, 2007

Good Day

Man, things are going decent today. After our section meeting I was rounding up folks to go out for lunch and my 2-up boss asked if we could take a really late lunch, like 2:30ish. That way he could watch the Notre Dame game. It didn't take much to convince us all that we could enable that so I'm taking off in a few to watch some games with my boss. YES.

Then I stopped at the license branch to renew my license. As you can imagine, the line was pretty long but as I walked up to get my number a dude decided to leave and put his number back on the rack, which was way earlier than the next one. Plus, I didn't know I needed to get cash so I ran to the bank and made it back just 2 people prior to my number being called so I basically had no time wasted!!!

I need to go get a lottery ticket.

1 Comments:

Blogger BAS said...

I had Notre Dame going pretty far in the tourney. I should know better than to pick a school I hate. They got smoked by a school with a mascot named "Big Stuff" - unbelievable. (If you don't believe me, check here - http://www.winthrop.edu/admissions/wu/facts.htm.)

2:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home