Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Twins

I think Jenn wants to post this so I'm going to beat her to it. Last night we were at Target getting a shower curtain for the newly completed bathroom and she saw a dude in the checkout line that used to teach at SUA, or so she thought. She said "Hi" and it turned out it was the dude's twin brother.

She pretty much freaked out and couldn't stop talking about it. Had to call her sister to tell her she just had her first twin moment.

Quite frankly, I can't believe that was the first one. I know of at least two other twin moments in my life beyond Amy and Jenn.

How many twin moments have you experienced?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

aak! This makes twice this month that someone has STOLEN a post from me! ARRRRGH!

Seriously, that guy looked EXACTLY like his twin. It blew my mind. Now I know how others feel when they see me and casually say "Hi Amy" and I have to correct them. Amazing.

10:45 AM

 
Blogger amo said...

that is the COOLEST story ever. You are so funny, Justin, for posting early. I love it.

I am trying to think if this has ever happened to me. I really don't think it has. . . . interesting.

5:28 PM

 
Blogger Erin said...

Oddly, this has never happened to me. Perhaps it's because I know so many twins that it's statistically unlikely. Who can say, really??

Hee!! I love that the twin moment happened to a twin. It reminds me of that weird feeling you get when looking in a 3-way mirror that's reflecting another mirror and realising that it goes on forever but each image is just slightly different.

8:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home