Tuesday, September 18, 2007

For the first time, a P&G product did me wrong:


Other than a couple of instances where I was testing product… namely, the deodorant panel I did a couple years ago that made my pits burn, for the first time, a P&G product did me wrong. I was brushing my teeth yesterday with Crest Pro-Health… good stuff, they need to make it in neat squeeze though. A large glob had run down my bottom lip… not the white froth, but the actual paste. I know, I know, how did it get there??? The Power Ranger tooth brush has been a little precarious as I bit my lip extremely bad on Saturday and have pretty good wound from it that has forced me to maneuver the brush strangely.

So, to get the glob I suck in real hard only for it to shoot to the back of my throat which then caused a whole slew of repercussions ranging from severe sneezing to watery eyes. There was some coughing in there too all while Frank is freaking out and the Power Ranger is still on. The symptoms continued most of the morning… sorta felt like allergies.

Crest needs to add a warning to their label for this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

so did you injure your epiglottis?

10:48 AM

 
Blogger BAS said...

The same thing can happen, and has happened to me, with a small sliver of a Pringle. They need to add a warning label to Pringles: DON'T SUCK SMALL PIECES TOO HARD - THEY CAN STAB THE BACK OF YOUR THROAT.

Buff, did Frank try to give you CPR?

7:15 AM

 
Blogger ashley said...

I am crying from laughing so hard. I hope you have a swift recovery Fuji

7:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home